RYOBI introduces the 10 in. Compound Miter Saw with LED. The heavy-duty 14 Amp motor delivers up to 5,500 RPM for the power to make difficult cuts. It features a 1-1/4 in. dust port to help keep your work area clean. The 24-tooth Carbide-Tipped blade provides improved performance for fast, clean cuts and an LED Cutline Indicator for higher accuracy. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, the 10 in. Compound Miter Saw with LED includes a 24-tooth Carbide Tipped Blade, a blade wrench, a dust bag, a work clamp, and an operator’s manual.
- 1 1/4in dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- LED Cutline Indicator for higher accuracy cutting
- Miter stops located at the most common angles 0º, 15º, 22.5º, 31.6º and 45º left and right for quick cut settings
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Adjustable bevel 0º-45º with adjustable positive stops at 0º and 45º
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade changes
- Extended miter range from 47º left and right for a wide variety of cuts
- Machined and cast miter scale for accuracy
- Motor: 120V AC, 14 A
- RPM (No Load Speed): 5,500/min.
- Dust Port: 1-1/4 in.
- Blade Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Blade Diameter: 10 in.
- Cutting Capacities:
- Baseboard against fence: 3-1/2 in.
- Crown molding laying flat: 4-5/8 in. [Bevel 33.9º x Miter 31.6º]
- 90º miter cut: 2 in. x 6 in. or 4 in. x 4 in.
- 45º miter cut: 2 in. x 4 in.
- 45º bevel cut: 2 in. x 6 in.
- TS1346T Compound Miter Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- Operator’s Manual
10 in. Compound Miter Saw with LED
10 in. Compound Miter Saw with LED is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shmonty from Good for the price Haven't had this item long however it so far cuts well. I think the LED light is unnecessary and a laser would've been more useful and wouldn't have cost the company much more to produce than the light.
Date published: 2022-09-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by Gorgor from Ryobi 10" sliding compound saw Really nice saw. Very versatile and the LED sight line is money.
Date published: 2021-10-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by jay2 from Great tool Bought this for all my projects and glad did works great
Date published: 2022-02-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Amazing machine I bought mints ago and did excellent jobs with it.
Date published: 2021-10-12