Introducing the RYOBI 16 in. Scroll Saw with maximum cutting capacity and tool free blade changes. Its cast aluminum table tilts from 0-45° and integrated blower dust blower keeps the cutting surface clear of debris for maximum visibility.
- 16" throat depth allows for maximum cutting capacity
- Tool-free blade clamp accepts plain and pin end blades
- Tilting cast aluminum table tilts tool-free from 0–45°
- Integrated dust blower keeps the cutline clear for maximum accuracy
- 550–1,650 SPM electronic variable speed for a variety of cutting applications
- Induction motor for long tool life and consistent performance
- Cast iron base reduces vibration for a more accurate cut
- Integrated dust port can be combined with wet/dry vac for a cleaner work area
- Easy access blade tension knob makes adjustment quick and easy
- Max throat cut capacity: 16”
- Max depth of cut: 2”
- Speeds: 550-1,650 SPM
- Motor: 1.2A, 60Hz, 120v
- Stroke length: 3/4”
- SC165VS Scroll Saw
- (3) 15 TPI Pin End Blades
- Blower Tube
- Hex Wrench
- Operator’s Manual
16 IN. Variable Speed Scroll Saw
16 IN. Variable Speed Scroll Saw is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by BCookCreations from Amazing product Over the last 9 days, I have used this every day during all my projects. I am still on the first blade it came with. It was easy to set up. Extremely easy to operate and so much information can be found on how and what to use this for.
Date published: 2021-10-11