Introducing the RYOBI 2 HP Plunge Router. This tool features a 2 HP, 10-Amp variable-speed motor that lets you match speed to the bit you're using for versatility. This router features SOFT START™ variable speed allowing for up to 25000 RPM. The 2 HP Plunge Router also features micro-adjustment and accepts a variety of router bits.
- 1/2 in. collet with 1/4 in. adaptor accepts a variety of bits to fit most woodworking needs
- SOFT START™ electronic variable speed from 15,000 – 25,000 RPM
- ACCU-STOP™ micro-adjustable depth stop easily adjusts cutting depth
- Ergonomically-designed handles reduce user fatigue and chip shield for user protection
- Spindle lock allows easy one wrench bit changes
- Motor: 120V AC, 2 Peak HP, 10 AMP
- No Load Speed: 15,000-25,000 RPM (No Load Speed)
- Collet Size: 1/2 in. with 1/4 in. adaptor
- Plunge Depth: 0–2 in.
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- RE180PL1G Router
- 1/2 in. Collet
- 1/4 in. Adaptor
- Operator’s Manual
2 Peak HP Plunge Router
2 Peak HP Plunge Router is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by SSGDave762 from 4th one, every time i get one it stops bought this originally 8 months ago because i needed a plunger router. Every time, i get into a project, i wind up having to exchange it because it stops-no fuse to replace, doesnt smell like it over heated, it just stops. let it rest, it never starts again-Design flaw? not even running top speed, isnt hanging up, soft aluminum cutting. Getting very dissapointed with it.
Date published: 2021-09-17
Rated 3 out of 5 by squeaks from whatever happened to the 3 h.p plunge router. my own must b at least 14 yrs. old an still going so so, could do with a new one
Date published: 2021-09-15