RYOBI™ introduces the new 4V QUICKTURN™ Screwdriver. This cordless screwdriver is designed with a rotating handle so you can take it from a standard screwdriver to a stick screwdriver with one quick motion. And for extra versatility, this screwdriver features 2 speeds to perform a wide variety of applications. With a ¼” hex collet, the QUICKTURN™ screwdriver allows you to make quick and easy bit changes and it’s powered by an internal 4V lithium-ion battery for steady, fade-free power. All backed by a 3 year warranty, you can get the 4V QUICKTURN™ Screwdriver exclusively at the Home Depot.
- QUICKTURN™ allows for easy change between standard driver to stick driver
- Two-speed gearbox (200 /600 RPM) (no load speed) for a wide range of applications
- 1/4 in. hex collet for fast and convenient bit changes
- Two-finger trigger for added speed control
- New and improved GRIPZONE™ overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
- Battery: Internal 4 Volt
- RPM: 200/600 (No Load Speed)
- Chuck Type: 1/4 in. Hex
- Tool Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- HP44L Screwdriver
- (2) Screwdriver Bits
- Operator’s Manual
4V QUICKTURN™ SCREWDRIVER
4V QUICKTURN™ SCREWDRIVER is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by tommypatron from Ergonomic, strong-running I picked this up because I wanted a power screwdriver that could be used as either a pistol or stick, but was worried it wouldn't feel comfortable as a pistol. The angle is good and weight distribution is pretty good. Drives pretty strong on low speed.
Date published: 2021-09-25