RYOBI introduces the 7-1/4 in. Compound Miter Saw. This saw is compact and lightweight, making it portable and perfect for DIY jobs around the house. The heavy-duty 9 Amp motor delivers up to 5,100 RPM for the power to make difficult cuts or a variety of small cuts in wood. It features a 1-1/4 in. dust port to help keep your work area clean. The 24-tooth Carbide-Tipped blade provides improved performance for fast, clean cuts on boards as large as 2 in. X 4 in. with a 4-1/4 in. cross cut capacity. Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, the 7-1/4 in. Miter Saw includes a 24-tooth Carbide Tipped Blade, a blade wrench, a dust bag, a work clamp, and an operator’s manual.
- 1-1/4 in. dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- Up to 2 in. x 4 in. cutting capacities and 4-1/4 in. cross cut capacity
- Miter stops located at the most common angles 0º, 15º, 22.5º, 31.6º and 45º left and right for quick cut settings
- 24-tooth Carbide-Tipped blade for improved performance for fast, clean cuts
- Adjustable bevel from 0º - 45º with adjustable positive stops at 0º and 45º
- Spindle lock for easy blade changes
- Extended miter range from 47º left and right for a wide variety of cuts
- Machined and cast miter scale for accuracy
- Motor: 120V AC, 9 Amps.
- Motor Speed (RPM): 5,100/min
- Dust Port: 1-1/4 in.
- Blade Arbor: 5/8 in.
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
- Cutting Capacities:
- Baseboard lying flat 4-1/4 in.
- 90º miter cut 1-1/2 in. x 4-1/4 in.
- 45º bevel cut 1-1/2 in. x 3-1/2 in.
- 45º miter cut 1-1/2 in. x 3 in.
- Tool Weight: 19 lbs.
- TS1144 Compound Miter Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- Operator's Manual
RYOBI 7-1/4 in. Compound Miter Saw
RYOBI 7-1/4 in. Compound Miter Saw is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by KommissarWhode from Great tool, easy to use, great safety features. As a 50 year old disabled person trying to build his own furniture, diving back into carpentry skills, I needed to get set up without spending a fortune, but with tools that had safety features and were not too hard for me to cart around. This tool was my first purchase, and I could not have done better. Great cuts, I feel safe using it, and getting it set up was easy as well. Very glad I started with this tool.
Date published: 2022-01-25